JL Audio’s most powerful amp has been jl audio amp released, the 1500W Monoblock Class A Subwoofer Amplifier Amplifier.
The RD1500/1 is designed to produce incredible amounts of world-class bass output. It has reduced current draw and heat at a reasonable price. There’s also low-impedance stability at 1 or 2 ohms.
The RD1500/1 amplifier is an amplifier that offers incredible value in a stylish package. This is the latest addition to JL Audio’s affordable RD Amplifier series.
With the new LED-clipping indicators, installation and setup are made easier by allowing installers to set the amp’s input sensitivity settings quickly and easily without any additional equipment. JL Audio also offers the Remote Level Control (RBC-1), which can be used to control the bass directly from the driver’s seat.
JL Audio is a Florida-based company that has been a leader in high-end audio solutions for over a decade.
Continuous Power (RMS Method)
- 750W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohms
- 1500W RMS x 1 @ 1-2 ohms
- (Ratings at 14.4V Supply Voltage)
- Frequency Response: 7 Hz-500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping factor: >1100 @ 4 ohms / 50 Hz
- 550 @ 2 ohms / 50 Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD: 2.13″x 18.05″, 6.96″, 54mm x 458mm x 177mm
JL Audio introduces MVi Marine Amplifiers With Integrated DSP JL Audio, a U.S.-based manufacturer and designer of marine audio products, has today revealed the “MVi” series of networkable DSP amps for the marine market. Eight jl audio amp models were unveiled to meet the needs of boat builders and boat owners. VXi amplifiers can be controlled from the cockpit of a boat with JL Audio’s TuN(tm software.
“Boats present unique challenges for achieving optimal sound quality out of an audio system,” stated Dr. Stephen Leigh (Vice President Electronic Engineering, JL Audio). The new MVi marine amplifiers have integrated DSPs, making it easy and quick to tune an audio system to an exceptionally high standard. The setup is quick and easy with our TuN(tm software. Once complete, the audio will be more dynamic, accurate, and more enjoyable to listen to than any conventional marine audio system.
Each MVi amplifier has an integrated, high performance triple-core AKM (r) DSP. This allows for intelligent optimization of each channel’s timing and frequency response. Each MVi amplifier has DSP that extends beyond the internal amp channels. There are analog pre-amp outputs that allow for independent DSP processing. The MVi amplifiers have six sound presets that can be stored, which allows boaters to change sound profiles with a push of a button. This allows a system’s tuning for different operating conditions such as “docked”, running, “sandbar”, etc.
JL Audio offers a complete line of DSP-enabled marine amps. JL Audio also has a variety of marine-grade peripheral pieces that simplify the installation process.
A Bluetooth(r) communicator is required to enable wireless communication between compatible mobile devices and the MVi amplifier/network.
A weather-tight network hub (MVi–HUB) that can network up to six MVi amplifiers, one master and five slaves, for full system DRC control and preset selection
A push button control with RGB indicator (MDRC-50) allows preset selection from helm
JL Audio’s next generation NexD(tm), amplifier technology, further enhances the world-class audio performance MVi amplifiers. The NexD2 ™ design uses new directFET(r), MOSFET technology. It has a completely redesigned layout and direct DSP control over multiple amplifier channels. This is designed to improve fidelity, reduce noise, and deliver exceptional power efficiency.
JL Audio was able, to increase the wow-factor, to pack all the technology into a stylish alloy chassis with weather-tight, speaker, and JLid network connectivity.
jl audio amp Introduces JD Car Amplifiers
JL Audio, a pioneer in high-performance car jl audio amp solutions, announces the JD Series car amplifier line. For 2020, four models have been announced. These include three monoblock subwoofer amps and a full-range amplifier with four channels. All models can be purchased through JL Audio’s network specialty car audio retailers, or online at jlaudio.com.
Dr. Stephen Leigh, JL Audio Vice President Electronic Engineering said that the JD amplifiers offer tremendous value. They combine JL Audio’s NexD(tm), Class-D technology with advanced auto turn-on features and a clipping indicator to ensure precise level setting. These technologies are new and never been offered before at such low prices.
JD amplifiers also include JL Audio’s dual-range differential-balanced technology, for superior noise rejection and excellent compatibility with a wide range of input signal voltages. Another feature that is welcome is automatic turn-on. It can be selected between Signal Sensing or DC Offset Sensing modes. Each input level potentiometer is surrounded by LED clipping indicator rings. Installers can quickly set the right input sensitivity using these LED indicators by simply using a CD or audio file with a full scale sine wave.
The JD’s have a sleek, industrial design that jl audio amp features molded end caps as well as an aluminum extruded chassis. This gives them a strong and purposeful appearance. The amplifier’s top surface has a simple logo bar in black that serves as a power indicator and protection LED indicator. The end caps are designed to be ergonomically friendly and provide wire management features. Speaker and power connectors are robust and well-protected.
Manville Smith, JL Audio VP Marketing, stated that the outgoing JX amplifiers were a huge success at these price points. We predict that the JD’s will continue to be a hit with car audio enthusiasts who are looking for JL Audio performance at an affordable price. Dealers in the USA can currently order the new JD Amplifiers.
- ENJOY MASTERFUL AUDIO PERFORMANCE EVEN AT THIS PRICE POINT – Divided circuitry allows you to disengage digital circuits, which turns off the Bluetooth for an undivided analog experience
- SLIM DESIGN, INTEGRATED AMP – Enclosed in a vibration resistant design, the PMA-600NE powers the widest range of speakers (70W at 4 ohms) and reproduces audio with the utmost accuracy and superiority for a multi-dimensional sound experience
- BLUETOOTH SUPPORT AND DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY – Extend your audio experience with nearly unlimited sources. 2 Optical, 1 Coaxial & 1 phono input to connect a CD Player, Blu-Ray, turntables & more. Pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth with the built-in DAC
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONGS WITH IMPECCABLE PRECISION – Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power amplifier, this amp BALANCES HIGH POWER & MUSIC DETAILING PERFECTLY – the output audio is clean, rich and immersive
- HIGH-GRADE AUDIO COMPONENTS – With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust your Denon PMA-600NE has undergone rigorous testing. Solid build quality, clean aesthetics, modern design, and sound quality which is built to last
- The R2-1200X1 full-range class-D mono amplifier (1.9″ x 6.8″ x 11.3″) is packed with features and performance to deliver power and bass on demand with 1200 Watts of RMS power
- Class D technology makes this amp extremely efficient by reducing demand on the vehicles electrical system (RMS Power: 400 Watts x 1 @ 4Ω OR 800 Watts x 1 @ 2Ω OR 1200 Watts x 1 @ 1Ω)
- Featuring C.L.E.A.N. circuitry to help you adjust your gain settings, a P.O.W.E.R. Supply that generates more power as voltage increases, and integrated Punch EQ that corrects for acoustic deficiencies while delivering up to 3X the bass
- Designed for subwoofers, a variable infrasonic filter and remote level control allows you to tune the bass for the desired level for the music
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,900 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Highly Efficient Heatsink Design allows for Maximum Reliability & Performance
- Output Coil with Magnetic Shield prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer’s coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality.
- Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
- All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
- Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
- The amplifier design is Class D, which uses digital switching power supplies. The result is the amplifier runs more efficiently, generating less heat than Class AB amps. The Class D design also allows the amplifier to be built on a small chassis, and installed where space is limited.
- Signature Series Marine amplifiers are designed and engineered for the harsh Marine environment
- A high efficiency 1400 Watt amplifier design which ensures low battery drain with a high output
- This delivers increased power to the connected speakers and/or subwoofers, extending your audio entertainment experience to a whole new level
- 1-piece heavy-duty die cast chassis, 5-way circuitry protection – thermal/reversed power polarity/DC offset protection/high + low voltage